ASSISTANT MANAGER (QUANTITY SURVEY SECTION)
- To administer in tendering process, feasibility study, design development, preparing BQ, preparing tender documents, calling for tender and closing, finalizing tender report, organizing tender committee meeting and etc
- Secretariat to the Tender Board, preparing tender report, minutes of meeting, arising matters, VO Approval, Approval by Circulation and etc
- To evaluate and prepare Tender Report
- To prepare Contract Document
- To administer and advise all related department in contractual matters
- To evaluate and recommend Variation Order / Extension of Time
- To coordinate with external consultant in managing the Contract
- To assist in project management and ISO compliance in term of contract
- To ensure compliance to MS ISO/IEC 270001:2007 in pre and post contract administration
- Degree in Quantity Surveying ONLY (approved by MQA)
- A professional Quantity Surveyor registered with Board of Quantity Surveyor Malaysia and Royal Institution of Surveyor Malaysia
- Minimum fifteen (15) year’s experience in Quantity Surveying consultancy firm or developer
- Independent, strong analytical, problem solving, result oriented and interpersonal skills
Interested candidates are encouraged to APPLY ONLINE together with updated particulars – full personal particulars, qualifications and experience, stating present and expected salary, contact number together with a recent photograph on or before 18 OCTOBER 2018.
Please note that incomplete applications will not be considered. Only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
*Positions offered is contract for one ( 1 ) year prior to the absorption into permanent posts and subject to job performance.