1)EXECUTIVE/PROGRAMMER (INFORMATION TECHNOLOGY DEPARTMENT)
- To troubleshoot implementation problems and resolve any modules deficiencies
- To analyse user request and works with users in developing new applications/system or modifying existing programs
- To apply the software development life cycle (SDLC) in application development
- To determine needs and designs, builds, tests, implements, maintain and enhances business systems
- To write module specifications for the development, maintenance or modification of programs
- To prepare and maintain systems documentation and flow chart
- To escalate issues and liaise with external party for 3rd party software
- Degree in Information Technology/ Computer Science in the field of programming or equivalent qualification approved by MQA
- Minimum 2 years working experience in programming
- Knowledge in Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC) and programming languages and utilities
- Knowledge in Application software packages and PC-based packages
- Experience in VB.net, Ms SQL and Java Programming is mandatory.
- Proficient in both written and spoken in Bahasa Malaysia and English
- Good communication and interpersonal skills
- Possess supervisory, analytical and problem solving skills
- Positive attitude, highly initiative and able to work independently with minimum supervision
- Possess ability to work under pressure, tight schedules and in stringent environment
Interested candidates are encouraged to APPLY ONLINE together with updated particulars – full personal particulars, qualifications and experience, stating present and expected salary, contact number together with a recent photograph on or before 10 August 2017.
Please note that incomplete applications will not be considered. Only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
*Positions offered is contract for one ( 1 ) year prior to the absorption into permanent posts and subject to job performance.