1) TECHNICIAN (PRODUCTION DEPARTMENT)
- Identify the optimum dosage of chemicals for the water treatment process
- Check all instruments and equipment are working in order
- Check the source of raw water are reliable and safe to treat
- Maintain the reservoir levels so that the water is sufficient enough
- Check that the chemicals are sufficient as per ISO requirement
- Arrange shift so that the work at the plant run smoothly
- Record all reading, level test result and activity in logsheet as per ISO and ISMS requirement
- Prepare monthly report of plant activity
- Complete other matters assigned by Supervisor
- Diploma in Mechanical / Electrical / Civil Engineering approved by MQA
- Experience in related field is an added advantage
- Proficient in both written and spoken in Bahasa Malaysia and English
- Good communication and interpersonal skills
- Possess supervisory, analytical and problem solving skills
- Positive attitude, highly initiative and able to work independently with minimum supervision
- Possess ability to work under pressure, tight schedules and in stringent environment
- Fresh graduates are encouraged to apply
Interested candidates are encouraged to APPLY ONLINE together with updated particulars – full personal particulars, qualifications and experience, stating present and expected salary, contact number together with a recent photograph on or before 16 DECEMBER 2019..
Only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
*Positions offered is contract for one ( 1 ) year prior to the absorption into permanent posts and subject to job performance.