- Ensure effective and efficient secretarial duties for the Head of Department.
- Ensure smooth planning and running of meetings, including timely compilation of files and documentation of all meetings related to the Customer Service Department.
- Build and maintain continuous good rapport with staff, customers, government agencies and other industrial organizations.
- Ensure that the filing system is up-to-date and documents are easily accessible.
- Diploma/ Degree in Secretarial Studies and approved by MQA.
- Experience in related field is an advantage.
- Ability to organize and prioritize work effectively.
- Proficient in written and spoken English and Bahasa Malaysia.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office.
- Mature with a pleasant personality.
- Positive attitude, have high initiative, a team player; while also able to work independently with minimum supervision.
- Ability to multi task and work under pressure in a demanding environment.
- Able to maintain confidentiality at all times.
- Possess good service track record.
- Fresh graduates are encouraged to apply.
Interested candidates are encouraged to APPLY ONLINE together with updated particulars – full personal particulars, qualifications and experience, stating present and expected salary, contact number together with a recent photograph on or before 27 JANUARY 2020..
Only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
Positions offered is contract for one ( 1 ) year prior to the absorption into permanent posts and subject to job performance.