1) SENIOR EXECUTIVE (CONTRACT MANAGEMENT SECTION)
- Facilitate timely and orderly development of water resources
- Facilitate in ensuring uninterrupted water quality at reasonable price
- Facilitate in tendering process, awarding tender and contract administration
- Facilitate in complying with ISO9001:2000 standards
2) EXECUTIVE (INFORMATION TECHNOLOGY DEPARTMENT)
- Bachelor Degree in Quantity Surveying or equivalent qualification and approved by Malaysian Government.
- A professional Quantity Surveyor registered with Board of Quantity Surveyor Malaysia and Royal Institution of Surveyor Malaysia will be an added advantage
- Minimum 4 years working experience in Quantity Surveying field preferably in advance contract administration
- Possess vast technical knowledge in construction cost, pre-contract documentation, procurement process and construction contracts.
- Strong analytical, problem solving, result oriented and interpersonal skill
- Ensure timely completion of programming assignments according to system specifications and design
- Ensure smooth implementation of developed solutions or new third party software
- Ensure availability of program documentation
- Ensure customer satisfaction is achieved
- Ensure continuous improvement in personal knowledge, skills and ability
- Ensure contribution to the creation of timely meaningful and effective reports
- Ensure proactive helpdesk and complicated application support
- Ensure teamwork and co-operation amongst all staff
Positions offered is contract for one ( 1 ) year prior to the absorption into permanent posts and subject to job performance.
Interested candidates are encouraged to APPLY ONLINE together with updated particulars - full personal particulars,
qualifications and experience, stating present and expected salary, contact number together with a recent photograph
on or before 22 February 2024.
Only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
- Degree in IT / Computer Science and approved by Malaysian Government
- Knowledge of Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC) and programming languages and utilities
- Experience in using programming languages such as PHP, VB.net, Flutter and database MySQL or Oracle will be an added advantage.
- Knowledge of Application software packages and PC-based packages
- Proficient in both written and spoken Bahasa Malaysia and English
- Good communication and interpersonal skills
- Possess analytical and problem-solving skills
- Positive attitude, high initiative and ability to work independently with minimum supervision
- Possess the ability to work under pressure, tight schedules and in stringent environment
- Fresh graduates are encouraged to apply