ELECTRICIAN (FACILITIES DEPARTMENT)
CLOSING DATE : 24 MAY 2021
- Assist in ensuring all electrical equipment and system are well maintained.
- Assist in ensuring all internal and external customers breakdown or defect complaints are attended within acceptable reasons time based on severity
- Assist in ensuring all work practices, methods and procedures are in accordance to safety and health requirements
- Assist in contributing towards company’s environmental system programs
- Assist in contributing towards interdepartmental needs for Facilities
Positions offered is contract for one ( 1 ) year prior to the absorption into permanent posts and subject to job performance.
Interested candidates are encouraged to APPLY ONLINE together with updated particulars - full personal particulars,
qualifications and experience, stating present and expected salary, contact number together with a recent photograph.
Only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
- Minimum SKM Level 2 in Electrical Power or a valid Wireman (PW4) certificate from Suruhanjaya Tenaga Malaysia
- Working Experience with electrical motors and motor control would be an advantage.
- Proficient in both written and spoken in Bahasa Malaysia and English
- Good communication and interpersonal skills
- Possess supervisory, analytical and problem solving skills
- Positive attitude, highly initiative and able to work independently with minimum supervision
- Possess ability to work under pressure, tight schedules and in stringent environment
- Fresh graduates are encouraged to apply