1) CLERK (CORPORATE AFFAIRS DIVISION)
CLOSING DATE : 26 FEBRUARY 2021
- Assist Purchasing Executive in ensuring all the purchases done by the purchasing clerk are in accordance to Purchasing Policy & Procedures
- Assist Purchasing Executive to attend all the internal/external customer’s needs relating to purchasing
- Supervise/assist purchasing personnel on their daily job to ensure all purchasing activities are properly done within specified period
- Ensure all the Letter of Acceptance, Purchase Order for purchase of goods, maintenance job, Store material and miscellaneous items are properly done within specified period
- Assist Purchasing Executive in invitation for advertised Tenders / Quotations
Positions offered is contract for one ( 1 ) year prior to the absorption into permanent posts and subject to job performance.
Interested candidates are encouraged to APPLY ONLINE together with updated particulars - full personal particulars,
qualifications and experience, stating present and expected salary, contact number together with a recent photograph.
A copy of National Identification Card is required to be attached with the application.
Only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
- Diploma in any discipline and approved by Malaysian Government
- Experience in finance related work would be an added advantage
- Proficient in both written and spoken Bahasa Malaysia and English
- Good communication and interpersonal skills
- Able to work independently with minimum supervision
- Computer literate in Microsoft Office
- Fresh graduates are encouraged to apply